Thank you for purchasing Hangzhou EZVIZ Software Co., Ltd. (“EZVIZ”) products. This limited warranty (“warranty”) gives you, the original purchaser of the EZVIZ product, specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights that vary by state, province or jurisdiction. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product. “Original purchaser” means any consumer having purchased the EZVIZ product from an authorized seller. The disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability under this warranty will not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. No distributor, reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
Your EZVIZ product is warranted for a period of two（2）or three (3) years from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship, or such longer period as may be required by law in the country or state where this product is sold. NOTE THAT the warranty period provided by EZVIZ may vary depending on the country or state where this product is sold. To ensure your rights and interests are guaranteed to the maximum extent, please refer to the official EZVIZ website (https://www.ezviz.com/eu/p/limited-warranty) for your country/region for the warranty policies applicable to your products, or contact our Customer Service for more information.
For any defective EZVIZ products under warranty, EZVIZ will, at its option, (i) repair or replace your product free of charge; (ii) exchange your product with a functional equivalent product; or (iii) refund the original purchase price, provided you provide the original purchase receipt or copy, a brief explanation of the defect, and return the product in its original packaging. At EZVIZ’s sole discretion, repair or replacement may be made with a new or refurbished product or components. This warranty does not cover the shipping cost, insurance, or any other incidental charges incurred by you in returning the product.
Except where prohibited by applicable law, this is your sole and exclusive remedy for breach of this warranty. Any product that has either been repaired or replaced under this warranty will be covered by the terms of this warranty for the longer of six（6）months from the date of delivery or the remaining original warranty period, whichever is longer. In the event of a replacement of the product, your product will be warranted for a renewal of the legal guarantee of conformity.
This warranty does not apply and is void:
· If the warranty claim is made outside the warranty period or if the proof of purchase is not provided.
· For any malfunction, defect or failure caused by or resulting from the evidence of impact, mishandling, tampering, use contrary to the applicable instruction manual, incorrect power line voltage, accident, loss, theft, fire, flood or other Acts of God, shipping damage or damage resulting from repairs performed by unauthorized personnel.
· For any consumable parts, such as batteries, where the malfunction is due to the normal aging of the product.
· Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports.
· Any software, even if packaged or sold with EZVIZ hardware.
· For any other damages free from defects in material or workmanship.
· Routine cleaning, normal cosmetic and mechanical wear and tear.
Please do not hesitate to contact your seller or our Customer Service, with any questions.